What will be inspected:
Built-in kitchen appliances
WDI – wood destroying insects
Pool and pump
1) Be prepared for the inspection to last 3-4 hours. I recommend you not be there during the inspection.
2) Change air filters if they haven’t been changed in last 30 days.
3) Replace burned out light bulbs.
4) Make sure all systems are accessible – nothing is blocking the hot water heater, HVAC, electrical panel, etc.
5) Replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, if needed.
6) Repair or replace broken, damaged or missing items.
If you have moved out and the house is vacant, make sure the electricity, water and gas are on and any pilot lights are lit.
Should we have the home pre-inspected?